Форум Краматорська

• 19 Квітень 2024, 11:03:24
  • Ласкаво Просимо, Гість
Будь ласка увійдіть або зареєструйтесь.

Увійти

Новини:

Автор Тема: World war 2  (Прочитано 2748 раз)

0 Користувачів і 1 Гість дивляться цю тему.

28 Вересень 2010, 14:33:00
Прочитано 2748 раз

Lucian

Offline Lucian

• Новичок
  • Дякую
  • Сказав: 0
  • Отримав: 0
    • Перегляд профілю
Hello to all

Sorry to not write in Russian. Maybe one day I'll do it but for the moment English and French are the only foreign languages i know. I am looking for historical documents - prints, photos, films, stories - about a specific moment in the war: August 1943. During that time, Romanian planes from Group 7 and 9 of Royal Romanian Aircraft force was located in an airfield near Kramatorsk. I am shooting a documentary film about a Romanian veteran pilot, Ion Dobran. He is 92 years old and still remembering amazing stories about the war. He was designated to fight there in August and September 1943. German and Romanian troops were in retreat and they didn't stay for long time in the area.

If there are historical books about the liberation of Kramatorsk, pictures, photos, films or even stories it would be extraordinary valuable for my film. Please help me with any piece of information you have. Thank you very much.

best regards,
Lucian Dobrovicescu

Форум Краматорська

World war 2
« : 28 Вересень 2010, 14:33:00 »

28 Вересень 2010, 16:50:58
Відповідь #1

ArguS

Администратор

Offline ArguS

• Ветеран
  • Администратор
  • Країна: ua
  • Дякую
  • Сказав: 201
  • Отримав: 2517
    • Перегляд профілю
    • Kramatorsk.INFO - новости Краматорска
Тема больше подходит к разделу "История родного края". Потому и перенесена туда.

This subject better goes near a division "History of native country". That is why it's moved there.

28 Вересень 2010, 20:38:20
Відповідь #2

Константин

Offline Константин

• Старожил
  • Дякую
  • Сказав: 416
  • Отримав: 157
    • Чоловіча
    • Перегляд профілю
Hello to all

Sorry to not write in Russian. Maybe one day I'll do it but for the moment English and French are the only foreign languages i know. I am looking for historical documents - prints, photos, films, stories - about a specific moment in the war: August 1943. During that time, Romanian planes from Group 7 and 9 of Royal Romanian Aircraft force was located in an airfield near Kramatorsk. I am shooting a documentary film about a Romanian veteran pilot, Ion Dobran. He is 92 years old and still remembering amazing stories about the war. He was designated to fight there in August and September 1943. German and Romanian troops were in retreat and they didn't stay for long time in the area.

If there are historical books about the liberation of Kramatorsk, pictures, photos, films or even stories it would be extraordinary valuable for my film. Please help me with any piece of information you have. Thank you very much.

best regards,
Lucian Dobrovicescu

Hi!

All the historical issues related to the period of the II World War and, in particular, using the airfield in Kramatorskaya German Air Force (Royal Air Force and Romania) are discussed in this topic:https://www.kramatorsk.info/talk/index.php?topic=21161.0
   But I doubt that you will learn from this theme is something really exclusive. Information is very scanty. But maybe you are interested in article Kramatorsk historian Vladimir Kotsarenko the Romanian pilot Ion Milu. It seems to me that there is in this thread.
   Unfortunately, you do not speak Russian. Maybe you can help software for machine automatic translation?

Вest regards.
   Кonstantin Abramenko.
Російський військовий корабель, йди на ***!!!

29 Вересень 2010, 02:19:21
Відповідь #3

Lucian

Offline Lucian

• Новичок
  • Дякую
    • Перегляд профілю
Hello to all

best regards,
Lucian Dobrovicescu

Hi!

All the historical issues related to the period of the Second World War and, in particular, using the airfield in Kramatorskaya German Air Force (Royal Air Force and Romania) are discussed in this topic:https://www.kramatorsk.info/talk/index.php?topic=21161.0
   But I doubt that you will learn from this theme is something really exclusive. Information is very scanty. But maybe you are interested in article Kramatorsk historian Vladimir Kotsarenko the Romanian pilot Ion Milu. It seems to me that there is in this thread.
   Unfortunately, you do not speak Russian. Maybe you can help software for machine automatic translation?

Вest regards.
   Кonstantin Abramenko.

Hello!

Thank you for writing to me, Konstantin!
YES: absolutely any piece of evidence regarding the presence of Romanian aircraft and pilots will help me. Milu was a top ace and General Ion Dobran remembers him accurately. Milu was one of the best pilots of that time. here is one of the best webpages about him.

http://www.worldwar2.ro/arr/?article=716

Please send me every link you think it may help me. Every Russian written link is helpful, because I can translate it with a small help from my friends. I really need historians with good evidence of what really happens with that soldiers. Please allow me the honour to stay in touch with those exceptionally events the past owns.

thank you very much,
Lucian Dobrovicescu

30 Вересень 2010, 18:43:06
Відповідь #4

Lucian

Offline Lucian

• Новичок
  • Дякую
    • Перегляд профілю
Dear Konstantin,

Could you help me with some information about books written by Russian veteran pilots? I found nothing on amazon.com. Even if they are in Russian, it worth the stretch. I want to compare the stories and to find who with who fought in the sky.

thank you in advance
Lucian

30 Вересень 2010, 22:10:21
Відповідь #5

HARD

Offline HARD

• Старожил
  • Дякую
  • Сказав: 251
  • Отримав: 85
    • Чоловіча
    • Перегляд профілю
Интересно а существуют ли воспоминания наших летчиков на других языках ? По идее должны , как минимум на немецком , для  граждан ГДР к примеру .Да и на французском наверно , с Францией были в Советское время наиболее терпимые отношения , тем более , что воевали вместе с Нормандией-Неман.
"Дороги все до одной приводят сюда,
 В дом Вечного сна ,
 В крематорий."

01 Жовтень 2010, 12:00:50
Відповідь #6

Константин

Offline Константин

• Старожил
  • Дякую
    • Чоловіча
    • Перегляд профілю
Dear Konstantin,

Could you help me with some information about books written by Russian veteran pilots? I found nothing on amazon.com. Even if they are in Russian, it worth the stretch. I want to compare the stories and to find who with who fought in the sky.

thank you in advance
Lucian
Уважаемые коллеги!
Мне помнится, что когда обсуждали в соответствующей теме краматорский аэродром применительно к периоду Второй Мировой войны, то изрядно приводили цитаты из различных мемуаров советских пилотов. Уважаемый Lucian просит помочь ему с этой литературой. Господа (особенно уважаемый slc) поможем коллеге ссылками?

03 Жовтень 2010, 21:02:32
Відповідь #7

Константин

Offline Константин

• Старожил
  • Дякую
    • Чоловіча
    • Перегляд профілю
Не может не радовать, что коллеги, как всегда, тут же бросились помогать...

03 Жовтень 2010, 21:06:47
Відповідь #8

slc

Offline slc

• Старожил
  • Дякую
  • Сказав: 2
  • Отримав: 2
    • Перегляд профілю
Спокойствие, только спокойствие! Все будет, но не все получится сразу.

04 Жовтень 2010, 08:57:39
Відповідь #9

slc

Offline slc

• Старожил
  • Дякую
  • Сказав: 2
  • Отримав: 2
    • Перегляд профілю
See private messages: https://www.kramatorsk.info/talk/index.php?action=pm

Форум Краматорська

Re: World war 2
« Відповідь #9 : 04 Жовтень 2010, 08:57:39 »